Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAY THREE

Had a rough night's sleep last night. I woke up every couple of hours to use the bathroom-- I guess all that water I've been drinking is flushing me out. Or maybe the Isaflush pills are finally working! I didn't wake up hungry though... as I did the two days previous. I was, however, noticeably thirsty!

Morning: 
  • Ionix
  • Big cup of water
8:00am:
  • Chocolate Isalean shake. I've decided I definitely like this more than the vanilla now... Last night's shake was a little blahhh for me.
9:00am:
  • Accelerator pill.
In other news, I was given the advice to make sure I work out as much as I can during this program. Today, I plan to push myself. I really want to make sure I maximize the results as much as I can. As of this morning, I lost 1 lb. I think I should stop weighing myself until the 7th day like you're told. I don't want to be discouraged...


10:30am (mid-morning snack):
  • One hard boiled egg with some cayenne pepper and garlic powder. I hate hard boiled eggs! 
  • Not that hungry... I took my accelerator pill a little later than usual so maybe that's why... 
11:30am:
  • The last two days, this is when I'd start to get really hungry. I'm not yet. I'm not sure if it's because my "snack" was more substantial than the previous days or if it's because I took the accelerator pill a little later, or because my body's getting used to the program. Either way, I'm glad my stomach isn't growling...
12:00pm
  • I ate a small piece of steamed parrot fish, a little bit of white rice and some cucumbers. I was at a restaurant and because I didn't want to overdo it on the white rice.. I'm not full at all! So when I got back to work, I ate a local banana (about half the size of a regular banana). I hope I last through the end of day because I'm supposed to up my work out today!
One pound of fat!
(Gross, I know, but it's perspective!)

This is 5lbs of fat!:

3:15pm (mid-afternoon snack):
  • Not hungry at all. I let my coworker try a wafer and she said they weren't too bad. Thus, making me feel like a drama queen. So, I decided to give it another try. Yeah, NO... still disgusting! For some reason, the taste really makes me nauseous. I immediately ate an apple to get that gross taste out of my mouth. I don't know if I'll even be able to stomach those things during cleanse days. 
8:00 pm:
  • Jogged/walked in intervals for about 2 miles... and I'm EXTREMELY hungry. I ate some cucumbers before my shake. Tonight was rough.... maybe the workout made me hungrier than usual, but the shake just isn't cutting it. I also noticed a weird salty taste in my mouth after I drank my shake... Not sure where that's from. Anyway, going to bed early so I don't torture myself! 

    2 comments:

    1. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
      Isagenix

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are frickin hilarious!!! Love reading your blog

      ReplyDelete