Sunday, February 26, 2012

*** DAY 30 ***

So, I've completed my 30 day Isagenix cleanse. YIPEE! Well, not really.

Week Four Results: 

Pounds Lost: 9
Inches Lost: 17

I'm not thrilled with the results. Probably because I know I wasn't as strict with the diet as I should've been. Particularly during this last week. I let "life" take over. I'm actually surprised I didn't gain weight. I'm not really as sad as I thought I'd be, either.  I think because I know I'm on the right track and I know that Isagenix is not supposed to be a weight loss program. It's a health program. 9lbs in one month is a lot; a lot more than I could've accomplished on my own. Technically, women typically lost 1-2lbs a week. The inches loss mean a lot more than the pounds because that's the reason my clothes fit better.

Moreover, I view this program as more of a lifestyle change rather than a strict diet. No, I didn't do it perfectly but you can't necessarily but birthday parties and family parties on hold in real life. There is a time and place to indulge and you shouldn't beat yourself up about. All you can do is make sure you get right back on the wagon the next day-- and that's what I did.

I'm continuing on with the program for at least 2 weeks before I take a "break" and eat real food regularly. Honestly, this regiment is so scheduled down to the minute that I'd probably miss all my alarms going off telling me when to eat and what to eat!

I'll weigh in one more time tomorrow morning for my "Final" results with the 30 day program.

2 comments: