Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY NINE

Week One Results:
(reminder:  I did my cleanse day a day late)
  • Pounds lost: 5.5
  • Inches lost:
I'd been hoping for at least 6lbs, but I guess 5.5 will do! I don't really feel it... but maybe I will by next week.



Just a follow up to my first cleanse day:
I started feeling really hungry when I was trying to go to sleep. It was an uncomfortable feeling but I got through it. I think that was the hardest part about cleanse day. I also got a headache around that time as well.

DAY 9:

8:00am: I was feeling a little weak from the cleanse day so I added a little of the want more energy to my vanilla shake. It really did taste like a creamsicle... so that's a good tip if you ever need to liven up your shakes!

10:00am: I officially believe in the nasty wafers... so I ate half of one and half of a hard boiled egg today. We'll see if that gets me through til lunch!

12:00pm: LUNCH! Real food... ahhhh! I had salmon, brown rice, and small salad with organic balsamic vinegar... and I couldn't finish it! As hungry as I was I got full really quickly. I guess my appetite is shrinking. YAY.

I've decided to work out as hard as I can this week. I've heard you plateau a little after the first initial week and I really want to get as much out of the program and I possibly can. This means running longer and more weight training!!

I'm kinda glad it's coming off slower than with other diets I had previously tried. This gives me hope that the results will be longer lasting. I'm already planning on buying a new supply of Cleanse for Life so I can drink it daily. It really did make me feel great.

3:00pm:
Didn't have much of an appetite this afternoon so I just ate one of the wafers... It could be that my cravings have gone, but it could also be that I've had a really bad day today...

6:00pm:
It's a rainy day... so no running for me. Instead I did some turbo kick boxing (also helps with pent up aggression!) Still not hungry... but don't want my body to go into starvation mode, so I'll have my shake.

... and that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment