Sunday, February 19, 2012

DAY TWENTY ONE - CLEANSE DAY

I spent the ENTIRE day at the beach today. It was sooooo relaxing and I spent most of the time swimming so I got a lot of exercise in. It was really great to do something else besides running!


As hard as it was, I managed to stay on my cleanse. There were snacks galore and a whole buffet of food available but I held my ground. It was a looooooooong day and I'm glad it because I know I'll be able to sleep easier tonight.

I'm hoping for some scale victory tomorrow but honestly, I'm not expecting much. I weighed myself this morning and I still had no weight loss... I was told today that your body regulates itself so it's normal for weight loss to plateau, but it's still really disappointing.

I guess we shall see what tomorrow will bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment