Thursday, February 23, 2012

DAY TWENTY FIVE

My new stuff came in! I'm excited because this means I can do a back to back cleanse day this week-- I'm thinking Sunday and Monday. Last night, I added a scoop of Cleanse for Life to my water... just because I love how it makes me feel.

Today, instead of drinking my Isalean shake for breakfast, I tried out my new Chocolate Peanut Crunch Isalean Bar. These bars have a little more calories and fat than the shakes (the shake has 240 calories, the bar has 270). So, I thought I'd eat 3/4 of the bar for breakfast and then eat the rest of it for my midmorning snack. I was only able to eat half the bar because I started feeling full.

The bar is actually quite good. It tastes like a candy bar so my palette was a little shocked at the taste of so much sweetness early in the morning. My stomach was also probably shocked that solid food was actually going down after 24 days of shakes! I usually hate these protein bars, but I really like the taste of this. It's definitely peanut-buttery, but it's super filling and quite satisfying if you have a super sweet tooth. I recommend it if you're tired of the shakes.


Some of my friends are gonna start their 30 day cleanse. I'm glad-- I think it'll motivate me to stay on for another 30 days... if only to be their support system. Of course, first I'll have to get over the FIRST 30 day program. Five more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment