Sunday, February 5, 2012

DAY SEVEN

Well, I gave in and weighed myself this morning and, so far, I've lost 3lbs! YAY.
It's not the most impressive number (I think I lost 5lbs in 5 days doing low carb once), but I'll take it! It's just nice knowing that this torture is paying off somewhat. Tomorrow is my cleanse day, and that's when people usually see the most results, so I'm hoping I'll be up to at least 5lbs by Day 9!


Random note: sometimes when I take the natural accelerator I get a burning-ish sensation in my stomach and chest. It's kinda weird... I wonder if anyone else has experienced that? Anyway, I went running this morning and then went to the birthday brunch. It was quite challenging but I think I managed it the best I could. I ate a huge salad with tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts, and shredded carrots, grilled mahi, a few grilled prawns, and a couple of tiny steamed shrimp dim sum. I stayed away from potatoes, rice, etc. In the spirit of full disclosure, I'll admit I ate a small crepe for "dessert" but I only put fresh fruit in it. I plan on working out again this evening to burn as much extra calories as possible.

I'm extremely weary of tomorrow. I have to go into full on prep mode tonight and map out a schedule so I cope well with my first cleanse day at work. I feel sorry for my coworkers. WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment