Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY TEN

No weight loss today. Boo.

It's about 10:30am and I really have no appetite. Again, I don't want my body to go into "starvation mode" (and slow my metabolism) so I ate one of the Isagenix wafers (the taste is now tolerable). I'm REALLY hoping it won't rain today. I really want to go running.... As much as I work out, running is the hardest thing for me to do so I'd really like to conquer this challenge and get better at it.


12:30pm:
Didn't really get hungry until about now. If you remember, during week one I was REALLY hungry around 11:30am. Today, I ate an organic spinach lasagna with some whole wheat garlic bread. It was around 550 calories. 

Earlier this morning the evil skittles spilled all over my desk in a freak accident! I'm happy to report I didn't eat a single one-- nor did I want to. Yay for the absence of cravings (I'm all about cheap thrills).  

10:00pm:
So, I ran two miles... and I'm happy to say all cravings for sweet and junk food are virtually gone! I wasn't hungry when it was time for my mid-afternoon snack (though I ate an apple anyway) and it's no longer torturous to just drink a shake for dinner. It really does get easier!

Here's hoping for some scale victory tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment