Sunday, February 12, 2012

DAY FOURTEEN - CLEANSE DAY!

Cleanse Day Number Two.
I was actually looking forward to this day because of my disastrous Friday. I did everything the same as I did during my first cleanse day, so I pretty much had the same experience. I thought doing cleanse day at home (as opposed to work) would be easier since I could sleep off the cravings, if any. This was kinda true, but it's hard not wanting to go places (parties, etc.) because you can't eat and would inevitably just sit there miserably.

It's about 8:30pm right now and I'm pretty hungry... The only thing I do is guzzle down a good amount of water; it helps fill me up. Tomorrow will mark the halfway point for me on the program. I'm kinda nervous about weighing in since I "cheated"... But, I was really good at working out all week. I'm hoping that counts for something.

Gotta go sleep off the hunger now!

P.S. Rest in Peace, Whitney Houston. :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment