Sunday, February 5, 2012

DAY EIGHT - CLEANSE DAY!

Here I go! This is my "cleanse day kit" that I prepared last night:
Ionix Supreme, Isagenix Wafers, Apple (I'll slice them up later), Cucumbers (in case of emergency), one packet of Want More Energy (also in case of emergency), and of course the Cleanse for Life.

In other news... down 4lbs as of this morning. Hopefully, that'll motivate me to get through the day!

8:00am:
  • Cleanse for Life: First off, I tried the liquid form a year ago... and it was VILE. Which was also one of the reasons I had been dreading cleanse day! I'm sooo HAPPY to report the new berry powder is quite good! Great, in fact! It kinda tastes like fruit punch! After drinking my first round, I began to feel better about today!
8:30am:
  • Ionix Supreme. 
  • Snack:
    • So, despite my apparent GAG reflex for these vile wafers, I'm told they are key during Cleanse Day. I want to make sure I maximize my results so here is my plan of action for these so-called "snacks". I will stomach the wafers... but chase it with a small slice of apple. TRUST ME, a "chaser" goes a looooooong way with these things! I literally eat half the wafer, bite a slice of apple, half the other wafer, then the rest of the slice of apple. Yes, it's that bad.
10:00am:
  • Snack number 2. Feeling okay... stomach is growling a bit, but I'm not feeling too hungry. I imagine this will change drastically in two hours when my stomach will be DEMANDING food. 
11:00am:
  • Second round of Cleanse For Life. I'm still feeling okay... around 11:45am is when I usually start getting REALLY antsy for lunch. So we'll see how the next hour goes. I've already drank over 1.5 liters of water.
12:30pm:
  • Lunch was another snack (wafer + slice of apple). I also drank a BIG cup of water with a lemon slice-- just to fill me up. Very surprisingly, I'm not nearly as hungry today as I usually am on regular shake days. Maybe there really is something to the wafers? Maybe the Cleanse For Life has magical powers... I don't know, but I still feel pretty good! 
1:30pm: 
  • Accelerator. I still feel good! Half the day over... Maybe I was just expecting it to be so much worse or maybe these disgusting wafers really are the key! Who knows... I'm just HAPPY I'm surviving. I literally thought I wasn't gonna make it.
2:00pm:
  • Snack number 4. The wafers are getting a bit more tolerable... and by a bit, I mean I don't have to hold my nose... as long. Hehe. Still feeling pretty good! Woot!
Random thoughts:
  • I really hope I'm able to lose a couple of pounds at the end of the day. It would be ironic if this was so easy for me, yet I lost NOTHING! Ahhhhh, I dread the thought.
  • Also, I've lost 4lbs total... but I noticed I don't feel all that "lighter"... the way I usually do when I'm on a strict diet. I'm hoping this means I'm losing actual fat rather than just water weight. Time will tell. 
    3:00pm:
    • Cleanse: Round Three. I'm still quite amazed at how great this tastes! I'm still not feeling too hungry and no other side effects so far....
    4:00pm:
    • Last snack of the day! I was feeling a little bit lightheaded around 3:30pm.... It's passed though. Again, I'm really amazed at how easy today has been. I guess I'm officially a believer in the wafers. I may feel a little "empty"... but I have virtually no cravings. It's pretty amazing. I don't think I'll risk doing any strenuous workout today (I don't want to overdo it); maybe some pilates.  
    6:00pm:
    • Okay, I'm not gonna lie... I'm quite hungry right now. Not ravenous... but obviously hungry. Also, the lightheaded feeling has returned. I'm gonna do some pilates right now, do my last cleanse, take the Isaflush pills, and go to sleep! Here's hoping for results tomorrow!!
    • FYI: Aside from the Isagenix products... the only "extras" I had today were 5 small slices of an apple (less than one small apple). Didn't need the want more energy or the cucumbers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment