Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DAY SEVENTEEN

Lost one more pound as of this morning. Yes, I know I said I'd stop weighing myself but I can't help it. Hehe. Anyway, it's about 11:00am right now and I'm not hungry. My appetite has dramatically decreased since starting Isagenix. Expectantly so, though. You get used to the limited calories and limited solid food.


I've decided to stay on the program longer than the 30 days. I'm nowhere near my goal and last week's set back really bummed me out... But I know that real and lasting weight loss takes a lot of time. So, I'm gonna give it another go. But this time I'm ordering:
  • 1 canister Chocolate Isalean Shake
  • 1 box Chocolate Peanut Crunch Isalean Bars
  • 2 canisters Cleanse for Life
  • 1 bottle Natural Accelerator 
This will probably only give 15 more full days of Isagenix meals (Breakfast & Dinner), but I think I'm more interested in the Cleanse for Life stuff. Like I said, I just really like the way it makes me feel. Also, I'm more focused on making sure I can replace dinner. I was never a big breakfast eater to begin with. I'm trying out the Isalean bars because I'm just so over the shakes!


I ran for 3 miles today. I've discovered that the 90's pop pandora station is THE greatest workout music ever. It totally motivates me and makes running a breeze. It reminds me of my young self; I push myself to prove that I'm not that old. ;) I found myself smiling the whole time and wasn't concentrating on the time or the distance. I suggest everyone finds something equally motivating-- it makes ALL the difference!

Also, despite the disappointing numbers this past weigh in-- I'm happy to report that my clothes fit a lot better now. I've noticed a real difference. Again, I've also done away with the lunch time naps and the after work naps. It's also A LOT easier to get up in the morning; I'm not as moody or as groggy. So, even if I'm not losing as much weight as I had hoped, I'm still really pleased with the overall change in my body.

Oh! I still need to do my measurements for week 2 but I want to do it in the morning to be consistent with my other measurements. I'll do that tomorrow; hopefully the numbers will be a good way to start out day 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment