Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY ELEVEN

One more pound lost. Slowly but surely....

Here's hoping I'm losing actual fat!
1:45pm: My appetite has completely changed.... Wasn't hungry at all when it was time for my mid morning snack. Was kinda hungry during lunch but ended up not even finishing what I had prepared (fish, eggplant, and brown rice). I have ZERO cravings for anything sweet which, if you look back to week one, feels like quite the feat. It's really nice not having to WILL yourself not to eat a giant bag of skittles or a chocolate bar. Liberating, actually. I love it!

On another note, I've been calculating and even if I only lose weight after a cleanse day-- which on average is supposed to be 2lbs-- by the time my 30 day program is complete I'm looking at losing 12 lbs! This is nowhere near my goal... but a great start (I really hope I didn't just jinx myself there....).

I'm still on the fence about ordering more Isalean shake powder, but I know for sure I'll be ordering Cleanse for Life. On my cleanse day, I really noticed how great I felt. I thought maybe it was the wafers, but I've been eating those wafers since then and I don't get that same feeling... I really love that stuff!
Good to keep in mind!
4:00pm: Despite my alarm, I totally spaced on the mid afternoon snack because I wasn't hungry. So, I'm eating a couple of bites of apple right now. I plan on going running again after work. Every time I see another pound lost, it's motivation!

7:45pm: So here's the only problem I'm having thus far-- that's making feel very BLAH about having over 2 weeks left on the program-- I'm really over the shakes for dinner. Not because I'm hungry and it doesn't satisfy me, but because it's too SWEET! I think Isagenix sells soups but it doesn't come with the 30 day program. Bleh. I didn't even finish my shake tonight because I'm just over it. I'm DEFINITELY not ordering more of the shake. 52 meals of it is enough for me.

I think tomorrow I'll start breaking my meals up again to two 300 calorie ones. That way, I can eat something savory at night. Otherwise, I may just start skipping the shake all together.

Onward to day 12....

No comments:

Post a Comment