Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DAY TWENTY THREE

I'm trying to be more optimistic today... I've been googling (<~ why is spell check telling me that isn't a word?? it so is!) tips on how to break through a plateau on Isagenix. I've found some interesting and motivating stuff including this video:


So, I'm back to eating isagenix snacks to up my protein intake. I wouldn't mind adding another cleanse day during the week but I don't think I'll have enough for my last cleanse day. My new stuff still hasn't come in.

Confession: I ate half a burger, some fries, and a piece of ice cream cake tonight... It was my friend's birthday and FAT TUESDAY... so if there's ever a time to "cheat" it's then. I'm not feeling guilty at all-- seeing as how I've been following the plan for four weeks and have only had results in the first week. It's really hard to stay so dedicated to something that yields no results. I'm also giving up junk food (sweeeeets!) for Lent. So that's 40 more days....

Nonetheless, I'm not giving up. I'm continuing on to complete the 30 days and will continue when my refills come in. I do like what Isagenix has done for my body:

  1. I am never tired during the day-- no more lunchtime naps!
  2. It is a lot easier for me to wake up in the morning.
  3. My insomnia is now non-existent.
  4. All my clothes fit a lot better
So, I am a believer of the system. I just need to keep in mind that Isagenix is more of a detox program rather than a weight loss program; weight loss is simply a benefit. Thus, I shall keep on, keepin' on... with the ultimate goal of just being healthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment