Friday, February 10, 2012

DAY TWELVE

I really need to stop weighing myself everyday! I "gained" .5lbs from yesterday... and I know weight fluctuates so much based on water. ESPECIALLY if you are female and subject to monthly bloat. Nonetheless, I was irrationally annoyed this morning.

I think I'm the 3rd one from the left right now.
1:45pm: AHHHHH! It was a really busy (read: bad) day at work today and I didn't get a chance to go home to make my shake. I had planned on having a shake for lunch because I have dinner reservations with my boyfriend for dinner tonight. I ended up staying in the office and admist the mcdonalds and donuts, the only thing I could find that was "healthy" was a tuna sandwich. So, I removed one of the slices of bread so it became an open-faced sandwich. I did this because 1) I needed to try my best to keep it to 240 calories much like the shake and 2) because I didn't prepare it, I'm pretty sure it wasn't "light" mayo in there.

ARRGH. I'm pretty sure this won't kill me since I've been in this situation before (oddly enough, last Friday!)... and I still was able to lose weight. But this coupled with my scale annoyance this morning is putting me in an even fouler mood.

We're going running before dinner so hopefully I can work out all this random food AND my stress!

Dinner...
Well, ended up eating over 600 calories for dinner. To sum up today: program FAIL. I'm not gonna let this set me back. Tomorrow is a new day, so I can only make sure I stay ON TRACK from then on...

No comments:

Post a Comment