Saturday, February 4, 2012

DAY SIX

Woke up and went for a 2.5 jog/walk, then did some free weights at home. I felt realllllly guilty about those graham sticks last night =/. Anyway, went back to the strict routine today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be my first cleanse day, but due to a friend's birthday I have to attend a pretty pricey brunch; too pricey to just sit and look pretty sippin' my cleanse for life. Attendance is not an option, by the way. So, just for this week, I'll be switching cleanse day from Sunday to Monday. I actually always thought my cleanse days were Mondays until I took a good look at the schedule again.

I find the cleanse MUCH easier at home. Some say at work you have distractions from the hunger and the cravings. I disagree. First of all, my work is a snackapalooza. On any given day, people are passing around cookies, candy, sandwiches, baked goods, etc. It's really difficult to stay focused with the constant scent of banana bread and cookies within a 2 mile radius. At least at home I can control my environment.


On that note, today was easy breezy. No cravings, no willing myself not to eat skittles. It was a good day. I feel satisfied and have no temptation to snack, at all. Yay, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment