Monday, February 13, 2012

DAY FIFTEEN

Sigh... I lost ZERO weight after cleanse day. ZERO. Which makes my weight loss this week up to just 1.5. I'm feeling really crappy about this... but I think the most important thing right now is that I don't give up. I worked out everyday last week: running, pilates, weight training.... So I can't say I didn't push myself. I just have to make sure I'm extremely disciplined with the diet this week.

Results after two weeks:
  • Pounds lost: 7
  • Haven't had time to measure yet, so I'll post that tomorrow.
Today was business as usual with the shakes. I baked treats for valentine's day and didn't try a single one. I was a little bummed today given this morning's results... but I'm gonna keep trucking along with this and hope that I get better results this week. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment