Thursday, February 16, 2012

DAY EIGHTEEN

So, as promised... I finally did my measurements for week 2 this morning. I've lost another 6.5 inches. Yaaaay! This makes the stalled weight loss a little easier to handle. This brings my total inches lost to 13.5 inches! In case you're wondering 4.5 of those inches came from my abdomen.

Aside from that, today was just another day of our regularly scheduled program. I got off work really late today so I didn't get to go running. I'm probably just gonna do some pilates tonight and some free weight training. I have a birthday party on Friday, a wedding on Saturday, and family beach day on Sunday. Crossing my fingers for the will power and discipline to stay on track!! Fridays are always the hard days for me! Beach + Swimming + Sun = hunger. Sunday = cleanse day. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment