Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DAY TWENTY FOUR

So, I'm still not feeling guilty about last night's indulgence. Probably because I know I'm not giving up and went right back into the regularly scheduled program this morning. I recently read that the average weight loss in the 30 day period is about 7-9lbs. So, I guess I'm right on track.

Though, I do intend to workout as hard and as often as I can. That seems to be key in dropping weight for others. However, like I said in my previous post-- I'm just happy that I'm feeling healthier.

I still need to do my measurements for the end of week 3. I'm so bad at that; it's much easier to hop on a scale than to measure and write all that down in the morning. I could do it at night, but I don't think it'll be as accurate and as consistent with the rest of my measurements. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it tomorrow morning. 

P.S. I may not feel "guilty" about last night-- but I am nervous to weigh in! Sooo, I won't be weighing myself until next Monday (after my last cleanse day).

No comments:

Post a Comment