Sunday, March 4, 2012

- Update -

So, seeing as how I officially finished my 30 day cleanse, I'll probably only update this blog once a week with my results or if anything post-worthy comes up.

I took a couple of days off Isagenix at the urging of my boyfriend who just wanted to go to a normal dinner... But I at least substituted ONE meal during those days with a shake. I know I lost another pound around Thursday but I haven't weighed myself since.

I got a couple of friends to try out Isagenix and was sent free IsaDelight samples, so I'll do a review on that soon. I'm also going to try out the IsaLean soup and another flavor of the IsaLean bars. Since I plan to stay on the program for at least 30 more days, I'm gonna need some options-- the shakes are getting really old! Even though I signed up as an associate-- purely to get a discount off the products because it's SO expensive-- rest assured my reviews are completely based on my opinion. 

Slightly noteworthy: I was checking myself out in the mirror today after I showered and noticed a significantly less amount of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I'm not sure if this is Isagenix-related, but I read on another blog that this was a side effect of her cleanse as well. It makes sense since cellulite is basically toxins trapped under your skin... Either way, I'm pretty excited about that! If you're a girl, you'll understand.

Anyway, I start back on the strict regimen tomorrow! So, as per usual, results will be posted on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment