Sunday, March 11, 2012

Round Two; Week Five

I'm back! So, here are the results of the first week of the second round of Isagenix 30 day cleanse:

  • 3 more inches
  • 2 more pounds
Since I began:

  • Pounds loss: 11
  • Inches loss: 20

I'm happy with the results because I barely worked out this week because I wasn't feeling too well. Otherwise, I did pretty well with the diet. I think by now my body is used to the limited calories so working out will be KEY in losing more weight.

Otherwise, just trucking along. I'm waiting on my new order of the Isalean soup and Isalean bars to come in... can't wait to take a break from these shakes!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.
    Isagenix

    ReplyDelete